John Doe Secret Agents
Your privacy is important to us. In this context, JOHN DOE undertakes to comply with all regulations relating to the protection of personal data and privacy.
About JOHN DOE
JOHN DOE operates as a specialized player in the creation and application of games and puzzles for individuals and professionals. Setting up games.
To this end, JOHN DOE presents on its website www.john-doe.fr (hereinafter, the “Website”), its services available on the Website
Our commitment to privacy
Personal data we collect
- If you use our Website, we may collect and store your personal data (which may include your name, e-mail address, address, telephone numbers, financial data, social data, login ID, etc.) that you provide to us by completing an online form or when registering on the Website;
- The data you provide us by contacting us with a question about information on our Website, our products or services, by communicating a problem to us or by starting to communicate with us in writing;
- The data you provide us when registering to receive information or services, via our Website or a professional or non-professional social network (such as Facebook, Linkedin, Viadeo, Twitter etc);
- Data relating to how you access our Website, your activities on the site and the sources you consult.
JOHN DOE will use your personal data in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was provided or collected. We will use your personal data to :
- personalize the Website according to your previous visits or recommend certain products or services to you;
- ensure the follow-up of your orders on the website, such as customer service or the resolution of any difficulties you may encounter in your experience with the JOHN DOE website
- contact you by any means ;
- inform you of related products / services that we can provide / deliver;
- administrative purposes ;
- comply with legal or court-ordered requirements
We may share non-personal aggregate statistical data about visits to our Website.
We may need to disclose your personal data to our suppliers, representatives or subcontractors where this is necessary for the performance of our services or to comply with our other obligations. These third-party service providers may use your personal data to provide or facilitate the provision of our services. If we disclose your personal data to persons outside JOHN DOE, we will, where necessary, appropriately restrict the ability of third parties to use and disclose such personal data and require such third parties to comply with data protection principles similar to those applied by JOHN DOE.
Where applicable, any transfer of data will be carried out by JOHN DOE in strict compliance with the regulations in force. This transfer is made necessary exclusively for the purposes defined in our Policy.
This communication can take place to the attention of (i) bodies or institutions in charge of certain tasks related to the purposes of processing your personal data, (ii) service providers, subcontractors or suppliers, or (iii) our current or prospective customers (employers).